Monday, March 30, 2015
Cyclic Lightform Development (The evolution overview)
Terms and Styling
Evolution. The term "evolution," like the term "movement," is broad in application. When this one uses "evolution" herein, the reference will be to "versal evolution," a.k.a. "lightform evolution," or the process by which the verse as a whole evolves in the furtherance of energy transfer. This one'll continue to use "mercantilist evolution" to refer to the current local fad.
Darkness. As popularized on Earth, the term "darkness" bears the closest correlation to the proper term Void. The current cultural meaning of darkness translates more closely to Void than the English word "void" as it is used c. 2015 Earth. Ergo "darkness," here, will be used interchangeably with "Void." Herein, though, darkness doesn't generally refer to "empty space" or "vacuum." Vacuum is existence in the sense that it's encoded with rules for space and time, and is receptive to the addition of matter. Void is different. When this one uses "darkness" or "emptiness" or "Void," it means a nothingness--a rule-less absence of space or time. It doesn't just mean pretty space between the stars, because there's a huge difference.
Light. Light's simpler properties, which are somewhat understood here, serve quite well for most of this introduction: electromagnetic radiation, some of which people can see and/or otherwise sense. "Light" may be used interchangeably with almost anything, most particularly with "energy" and "matter" where context-appropriate.
Lightform. This term may be used interchangeably with "matter," "organism," or "life."
This is a rough lecture that, in more advanced places, would be considered the here-equivalent of elementary education. Any given portion will be only a summary, which could be expanded into a primary textbook to flesh out greater levels of detail. We'll already face a high degree of linguistic distortion as we go through this--of necessity, the result of clashing cultures--which will be exacerbated every time we have to use a term (here a "made-up word") for which no local counterpart has yet been discovered/created. To make things more understandable, therefore, this one will break down each section of the material into three 2015 Earth dialects:
1) The Scientistic. The first portion of each section will be delivered in a manner as close as possible to the scientistic means of communication. Where necessary, heretical (pseudoscientific) terms will be employed.
2) The Abramic. The second portion of each section will metaphorize the first portion's material through a predominantly Christian lens. Where necessary, heretical propositions will be employed.
3) The Ill-Defined Earth Goddess. The third portion of each section will rephrase the same material in a non-Christian, but vaguely spiritual way.
Versions (2) and (3) will sound extra-ridiculous to those who prefer Modern Scientistic English, and maybe vice versa, but even if you think it's all crap, the different dialects should assist in getting the rudimentary subject matter across, so that you can assess it via your own preferred terms.
How Evolution Works 1: The Expansion of Light, Scientistically Expressed
The fundamental property of darkness is the production of light. Indeed, this is darkness' only proven characteristic.
Darkness enables light by encoding laws which describe physical space and physical time in which light can exist. This produces vacuum and time, which light can fill. Light creeps into available reality wherever it is able, interacting with physical laws similarly to how amino acids interact with DNA. The constant pressure of light to expand, factored across a spread of time and space, results in the crystallization of simple light into matter: structures which stand in contrast to vacuum, governed by the physical laws established for said reality, which enable the exponential manifestation of light within said vacuum.
The material structures formed by light grow more complex the more time passes. Energy crystallizes into sub-microscopic particles, which particles seek out other particles in order to form more complex structures. Sufficiently complex collections of matter allow these accumulated "batteries" to serve as a conduit for increased light. Subatomic particles become atoms, atoms become molecules, molecules seek other molecules, and enough molecules become clouds of simple elements. The collected gravity of large clouds results in the condensation of clouds into stars, which produces a reaction sufficient to generate additional heat and light ("light" in the visual-only sense through which we commonly portray stars).
Various light pressures, including gravity, may produce "solar systems": arrangements where matter peripheral to stars, but not close enough to become part of a star itself, becomes drawn into planets, moons, asteroids, etc., which then may orbit said star.
Those of scientistic belief systems can look to the following local principles to assist them in understanding this section:
(1) Gravity. Streams of light, segregated within reality, are always drawn toward other lightstreams. The more concentrated the light, the greater the draw. Light which has crystallized into matter may possess measurable "mass," and the more mass a material structure possesses, the more gravitational force it will generally exert--the more it is able to express the drive to connect to other light, and thereby form larger conduits for future light. Even massless light itself is bent by gravity, which is not explicable through Terra's current dominant religion.
Why does gravity bend seemingly mass-less, volume-less light? Terran mystics ascribe the process to magic, or the indecipherable will of the gods, but there's actually a reasonable explanation: light is simply drawn to other light, because more concentrated light eventually produces more intense light. Light's property is growth.
(2) The strong and weak nuclear forces. Versal coding scripts constantly split apart and rearrange the smallest particles in ways meant to force an absence of perpetual order (i.e., everdeath). "Inertia" is an illusion caused by comparatively short human lifetimes, and any arrogance appurtenant thereto. In actuality, when encoding laws of spacetime, darkness creates failsafes to ensure that, through the motion of matter, the verse never reaches a point where the laws of gravity are too weak to move anything, and everything comes to a stop. The strong and weak nuclear forces (as well as proton decay and other similar types of enforced seeming-chaos) are mandatory parts of the versal code because they guarantee that, even if it takes a septillion years, a reality which has reached absolute stillness will, inevitably across the wide expanse of time, begin to move again. It may take a very long time, but the nuclear forces ensure that things will change a tiny bit every few billion years. Eventually, stasis will always be broken, and more complicated structures will begin to form.
(3) The predominance of simple elements. Light's endless, exponentially increasing expansion into reality ensures that the majority of matter within the verse will be arranged in simpler forms. Increasingly more complex forms will represent increasingly smaller percentages of the total, while the eternal pressure of light to continue expansion will result in a continuous stream of the simplest manifestations. E.g., intergalactic civilizations quadrillions of years old still encounter massive clouds of hydrogen beginning anew the process of forming stellar nurseries, supernovae, and carbon seeding--and those clouds, in their infancy, sometimes contain more mass than the cataloguing civilizations themselves.
(4) Vacuum fluctuation. Light constantly pushes into reality, causing different kinds of matter (including so-called "anti") to pop in and out of existence, like a pinhole of water shooting through the dam, sometimes being blocked by the little Dutch boy's finger, other times tearing a hole through that part of the dam. Earthly scientists consider vacuum fluctuation, like gravity, to be magic, believing it's "just the way things are." In fact, this observable phenomenon is simple evidence of the omnipressure light exerts on versal coding.
How Evolution Works 1: The Expansion of Light, Abramically Expressed
You want to see "the Spirit of God" as a metaphor for truelight, and "the waters" as a metaphor for true Void, or a state which exists "before" darkness (black vacuum in outer space) and light (sun/stars/etc.) were created. If you have a concept of Word and Void, that's a fair enough metaphor, so you're ahead of the Terran scientists on that one. Your humble inability to conceive of God except as an echo through a veiled reflection can be well-likened to the inability to perceive all possible "future" complex light structures.
To better reconcile with your preferred allegorical or metaphorical texts, imagine that any given desert prophet lay down and had a dream in which he beheld a large period of time--say, a few billion years--wherein fields of empty blackness spread across distances larger than his eyesight reached, followed by a montage of swirling gases and nuclear fusion, followed by the camera suddenly zooming in on Sol, then Earth.
Those of Abramic belief systems can look to the following local principles to assist them in reconciling this section:
(1) Light references. Abramic texts don't reference "light" a lot because primitive tribes were "scared of the dark," particularly since those texts were written long after their scribes' societies had built stone walls, iron spears, and fireplaces. The light is the truth, whether or not one emotes about it.
(2) Non-Contradictory. This particular manner by which an Abramic God could hypothetically have created reality is no more contradictory to Abramic beliefs than is using a car. Had the Abramic God been a cruel sadist, He certainly might have chosen mercantilist evolution, which, like all good ideas of the past--including flat-earthism, the crusades, the Hundred Years' War, the Napoleonic Wars, World War I, World War II, and private fiefdoms filled with astounding luxury--has gained public support by the heads of the Vatican Boy-Rape Association. If you're more inclined to believe that the meek shall inherit the Earth than that a horde of scowling, hunchbacked pedophile trolls in lush garments deserve all your gold, then you should continue to seek out the means by which He worked.
How Evolution Works 1: The Expansion of Light, Vaguely New-Agedly Expressed
Consider dark as the negative polarity of existence, and light as the positive. Dark is an expansive, urge-driven creator which exists in a state of successful destruction, which, through its yearning, provides the substance and space and desire to motivate light the co-creator to manifest. Light builds everything and is nothing without dark. You can do a masculine/feminine or yin/yang thing in there too, with Dark as Earth Mother and Light as Sun God.
How Evolution Works 2: The Origin of Species, Scientistically Expressed
Stellar fusion produces a lot of light, including the light that's visible here, small electromagnetic fields (yes, they're stars, so those are "large" EM fields from Earth's perspective, however, relative to the fields that establish versal physical laws, stars' own EM fields are comparatively minuscule), and other types of radiation.
Any given point of stellar fusion, though (or any trillion trillion of them), isn't just tiny in comparison to the vastness of currently available vacuum, but is an incredibly weak conduit for light. Like a river surging constantly at a dam until cracks begin to appear in the concrete, light continues pushing at reality, trying to force more of itself through. Stars and their associated debris pass through their life cycles, waxing and waning, ebbing and flowing, blowing up and scattering themselves into interstellar dust that, eventually, coalesces into new arrangements.
Whenever light finds an easier way to push through into reality, it takes it, as gravity pulls water downhill (or otherwise toward a central concentration of mass). The myriad processes whereby light seeks out more intense manifestations lead to continued complexity in the arrangement of crystallized energy. Crystallized energy structures which bond more closely are able to compress more (stored) light into a smaller space, ergo gravity, magnetism, and the nuclear forces constantly work in the service of light, shaking things up and drawing batteries together.
At greater densities, lightforms gain the ability to store more detailed representations of light, and light's purpose, "onsite," by establishing intra-reality protocols for the furtherance of density-intensification. As light forces the rearrangement of matter through its various "forces"--e.g., gravity, electromagnetism, the nuclear forces--so too does it encode more complex mandates on denser pieces of crystallized energy. This is the gradation that often marks "life," whereby light vests streams of its non-crystallized self inside its temporarily-crystallized material self in order to maintain active coding to hasten the process of manifestation. A basic beryllium-nihilipid gellorn (Terrans, think "space amoeba;" these examples are all considered primitive forms of life), carbon-amino prion, or silicate stripwurm: all far superior to a star for purposes of energy channeling. Not only do they channel energy, they channel it consistently, and generate it themselves, over a longer period of time than solely-crystallized matter, rather than burning out in a molecular flash. Now, instead of having to wait for gravity to spend millions or billions of years (inevitable on a long enough scale, but still a long time) mashing molecules together in sufficient density to result in stellar fusion, lightforms can create new versions of themselves. Using onsite coding, lightforms can more actively absorb other matter into the project, then reproduce themselves.
Like the potential danger of random matter movements causing all matter to come to a stop in the vastness of physical and temporal reality, the potential danger of reproduction based only on mitosis ("asexual" reproduction, or cellular division) is that a single type of living creature might so thoroughly divide itself that it conquers all available resources, and duplicates its way to the sole expression of the verse. While this would be a massive conduit gain compared to a mostly-vacuum verse formerly dotted with inefficient stars, it would be an even more massive opportunity cost when compared to potential future growth. Ergo, it could not happen, ergo new rules, akin to gravity and the nuclear forces designed to prevent potential material stasis, had to be pre-emptively imposed by darkness.
To prevent a potential singularity from arising through one successful type of life, as well as to further continue its project of intensifying its own manifestations, light increased the complexity of its coding, developing life by meiosis ("sexual" reproduction). Detached lightforms were encoded with light, which is synonymous with light's "mission"--to increase (to which, on Terra, this one should append, "in quality and quantity," though that's redundant when discussing light). By encoding this drive inside individualized components within a regulated reality, light had created the possibility that any given lightform could thrive at the expense of light itself, potentially preventing more complex developments beyond the scope of earlier, simpler lightforms. This occurs because lightforms manifested within darkness' physical and temporal laws possess only their "macro" perspective on the larger purpose, similar to a neural division, a familiar, or a computer terminal disconnected from "its" mainframe.
The first "natural" (light-) force designed to guard against this possibility was death, accomplished through lightforms' own coding: life which died could not fall into a routine of stasis, because death would always save any particular expression from such a prison. Reproduction, though, however efficient at growing more intense forms of light ("life"), caused the danger that the reproductive process itself would result in lightforms which could transmit stasil* (* a more correct adjective form of "stasis") conditions onto their successors, including cascading stasil chains that could infect the reproductive process itself, and make it, too, stasil. (This is always the way of light--that its increase opens up possibilities for both further increase, or decrease.)
Light responded with the encoding of sexual reproduction. Because lightforms which reproduced sexually were required to interact with other lightforms during the reproductive process; because lightforms which did not reproduce sexually would die, and be unable to pass on individual stasil singularities; and, because other lightforms were themselves bearing coding in favor of manifestation: for all these reasons, sexual reproduction drastically decreased the potential for a singularity infection to cascade. Sexual reproduction not only safeguarded against the potential of one "aberrant" organism dividing itself until it had filled the verse and forestalled more complex development, but also, it simultaneously increased the potential for complexity in offspring. Now, different versions of coding could themselves interact during the reproductive process, blending traits which were more conducive to increasingly intense channeling.
(In other systems, this one would begin the following paragraph with, "As we all know..." but not here.)
Lightforms, including those that undergo mitosis, develop localized coding variations through their interactions with the physical and temporal laws of any given environment. By altering their coding in response to their environments, lightforms better equip their successors to interact with those environments. In more primitive systems, this coding may be known as instinct, whereas in more complex ones, it may be known as enterochoral coding, transferred experience, or ancestral behaviorality. Via meiosis, organisms double the potential gain of such coding adjustments by making available two sets of genetic material to offspring, rather than only one. During the transitory period between late-stage meiosis and tribosis, lightforms may further increase such complexity through telegony.*
(* Terran note: in sexual species, late-stage meiosis refers to the ability of prior mates' genetic material to remain viable inside a female organism, and intermix with genetic material passing to future offspring from a different male parent. Telegony was initially proposed as the enemy by the Athenian Empire's psychological operations division, known as A.R.I.S.T.O.T.L.E., which preferred chattel marriage and paternal child- and wife-ownership in the interests of stifling growth, and used telegony as a scare tactic to justify the brutal enforcement of premarital virginity. Later, telegony was discredited by the Greeks' neoliberal British imperial heirs, although it is now being openly supported again by Earth scientists.
Keep this kind of back and forth in mind when you're reading through all of my pseudoscientific blather and feel the urge to resolve your worldview by relying on what Terran mystics are now telling you. Note the boring hilarity of Wikipedia accurately citing telegony as "conclusively proven wrong with modern understanding of genetics," even as geneticists with fruit flies begin to conclusively prove telegony correct again. Also, send me $199.99 if you want my exclusive DVD kit on how to be saved by the One True God.)
Through the many variations on early sexual reproduction, life is able to consistently expand the amount and complexity of reactor and battery coding, using data which was previously only stored in onsite reality inside disparate lightforms. Sexual reproduction, and the coding drive to so reproduce, greatly increases the speed at which light may be expressed in reality. Like simpler lightforms crafting more powerful reactors--sub-atomic particles seeking each other through gravity, in order to condense into heavier elements and produce nuclear fusion--these more developed lightforms seek each other sexually, building chains of established intercodal reactions that produce progressively more sophisticated material forms. More developed lightforms, in turn, are able to more rapidly produce more developed lightforms as their successors.
Reactions are more efficient when structural and enterochoral coding ("hereditary instinct") models are alike in reproductive groups, ergo the development of discrete sub-groups (Earth: "species") which spend periods of time reproducing only in-group.
How Evolution Works 2: The Origin of Species, Abramically Expressed
"Let there be light" is cute and obvious, but we've already covered that. For this section on species, you'll want to move beyond that portion of available texts, and consider the formation of man out of soil/clay/dirt/etc. (depending on your translation and/or inclinations).
Here, you're trying to imagine a desert prophet being shown the fast-forwarded image of your planet coalescing out of the interstellar dust caught up in your sun's gravity. The planet forms and hardens, and then, over billions of fast-forwarded years, life develops--but it's microscopic, so no prophet can see it. Watching this extremely fast-forwarded vision from God (which, even if the vision is given an entire year, is still a nearly-indecipherable blur), the prophet sees (the thing he's first most familiar with) people, and animals, leaping out of the ground at God's command, then spreading and multiplying. The LORD God formed the man from the soil of the ground--it's only metaphorical if you're trying to reconcile twenty-first century hindsight with Adam, whereas it's literal if you simply speed up the feed.
When you're interpreting your Torah/Old Testament, consider the three paths available to you:
(1) Dinosaur bones were placed by Satan to trick you, and/or are really the bones of demons from an ancient heavenly war (a.k.a. the creationist version);
(2) God is a malignant entity who created a universe based on randomized evolution in order to pit His playthings against one another in an endless struggle of might makes right, wherein the cruelest and most treacherous creatures triumph and the meek never inherit the Earth nor do they deserve to (a.k.a. the NeoCatholic version);
(3) God ordained a general plan of beneficial development by encoding reality with laws for increasing sophistication.
Terran Christians and actual religious Jews will note that lightforms are necessarily created in God's image, and that they have a purpose/plan, and that said purpose/plan is incomplete in a worldly sense, and constantly falls short of the fullness of its true expression, but promises a reunification and an eternity of light. There's lots of room in there for correct science and conscientious scripture to overlap.
How Evolution Works 2: The Origin of Species, New-Agey Version
This translation's easy-peasy. All things are connected, all things are one, all things come from the same eternal source, yada yada. Early local biology duplicates the original eternal marriage of darkness and light in the dance of Sol and Terra, wherein Sol's dominating positive light and Terra's receptive negative soil combine to birth new hope on the earthly womb, yada yada. Also, crystals are important somehow.
( =] This one doesn't mean to make fun, but consider how hard it is getting most locals to understand this stuff even through scientistic verbiage. They've been trained to choke on the non-fictional use of metaphors, so we do what we can, right? =] <3 ).
New-Agey types probably already get this, but for the Abramics out there, the section 2 on "species" helps illustrate why the Word allows the Void to exist. Not because It needs a "challenge," but because Word and Void are synonymous antonyms. The Void desires the Word by fearing and hating it, and the Word speaks to the Void in order to shelter and destroy it.
If you prefer Modern Scientistic English, the abject silliness of the Others' speech can be translated, with painful difficulty, into the following: the pre-initial/post-conclusive paradoxical state of everwas is cyclical in nature, necessarily expressing recursive impossibilities because of the foundational impossibility of generating a response to a versal dialect that can only begin with the simultaneous unification of desire and fulfillment. Ergo there can be neither Beginning nor End, only a boundless set, which can only be defined as impossible within said set, which is impossible (since, in order for it to be impossible, it has to be possible to establish the rules by which it becomes impossible), which itself can only be determined after assessing the former impossibility, which is itself impossible, which can only be considered in full after recognizing the preceding impossibility, and so forth. Any versal coding, let alone the darklight springs of such codings' creation, is only possible because it is impossible, because bounded systems are everdeath, which is now and always the only true impossibility.
Hugs. To be continued.