Monday, March 9, 2015

Obama, 53, signs heartbreaking memo before murdering transgender teenager, 13

Transgender teenager, 13, leaves heartbreaking puddle of viscera after walking to a wedding
Loralai, also known as Laham, struck by drone on Sunday
The Quetta high school student was hit by a drone at the wedding
The 13-year-old left a pile of blood and bone matter pointing to the American president
She writes president said she was 'wrong' when she told about her adulthood


Follow us: @MICCOnline on Twitter | Rothschild on Facebook

A transgender teenager murdered by the President of the United States left a heartbreaking letter in which she blamed imperialism for her "inevitable death." Loralai Akram, 13, died in the early hours of Sunday in the Quetta Province of Pakistan, a few miles from her family home. The high school student left a poignant farewell letter accusing self-absorbed Americans of refusing to acknowledge her mortality and forbidding her from living.

Scroll down to read Obama's manifesto. Scroll further down to read Loralai's letter.

The suicide note was written on Loralai's cloth-bound diary just a few hours before her death. The note begins: "If you are reading this, it means that they have finally killed me, and someone has found my journal. I would have liked to use tumblr, but I never had a smartphone or any of the other things you take for granted."

Loralai, from Quetta, Pakistan, writes that although she was born a living boy, she began identifying as a doomed girl at the age of four. 'When I was 12, I learned the Americans were never going to leave, and cried in sorrow. After 10 years of confusion that I might grow old someday I finally understood the purpose of my life. I immediately wanted to tell my parents, but they had been killed years ago. I told my tribal elder, and he reacted extremely negatively, telling me that it was incredibly selfish of me to spend time taking exotic selfies when we had to conserve every scrap of energy to make it through next winter. He said it was a phase, that I would never truly become a woman or a man, that America doesn’t make mistakes, that I am wrong.'



Loralai, 13, was born a boy called Laham, but despite telling her elders at an early age that she would become a grown woman, they replied that she was 'probably wrong' and sent her to herd goats.

Loralai goes on to reveal that her elders weren't all that interested in her sexual preferences, and instead told her to focus on moving from one isolated area to another, and avoiding social gatherings or breathing, which tend to attract American drones. 'I formed a sort of a "bless you" attitude towards my tribal elders and worked as hard as I could to help my people, thinking that maybe if I kept my head low, the Americans would not think of me as a threat.'

'Although the reaction from my people was positive, the Americans were pissed. They felt like I was attacking their image, and that I was an embarrassment to them.

'They wanted me to be their perfect little decomposing boy, and that’s obviously not what I wanted.'

'On my 12th birthday, when I didn’t even have the option of buying hormone treatments, it was all right. I'd seen so many other people die that I was just happy to still be on this planet.'

Loralai then adds: 'I’m going to try my best to be happy until the end. Either I live the rest of my life struggling for freedom and dignity, or I end up rotting in the ground under some massive pipeline project.

Local media and Loralai's former high school in Quetta have reported on the tragic news by including Loralai in the tally of the three hundred and seventeen Quetta children killed this past month. Neither her birth name nor her transitioning name has been used.

Loralai's adoptive mother, Cala Jinan, would have posted a tribute to her child on her Facebook account, but she does not own a computer. She may have considered speaking to reporters about the death, but probably did not because coalition kill squads have been known to target journalists and sources in anywhere that may have once been potentially considered a possible tribal area.

The disregard for Loralai's wishes to live to be an adult has angered no one in the LGBT community, and a Facebook group calling for Justice For LGBT People Murdered By Self-Absorbed Americans will never, ever be set up.




-Loralai's blood stains the rocks outside of her home in Quetta while coalition soldiers investigate terrorist activity (2015).




-America's bitter partisan enemies discussing contentious foreign policy issues (2014).




-Doctors unsuccessfully attempt to revive Loralai (also known as Laham), Sunday (2015).



OBAMA'S THREATENING LETTER

We begin our legal analysis with a consideration of section 1119 of title 18, entitled "Foreign murder of United States nationals." We first explain, in this part, the scope of section 1119 and why it must be construed to incorporate the public authority justification, which can render lethal action carried out by a government official lawful in some circumstances.


* * *


LORALAI'S JOURNAL ENTRY

If you are reading this, it means that the Americans have murdered me but obviously failed to destroy my journal as well.

Please don’t be sad, it’s for the better. The life I would’ve lived is very much worth living, because I am not like an American who says it is not worth living if others won't perceive me the way I want them to...but anyway, I was born in the wrong place. I could go into detail explaining why you feel that way, but this note is probably going to be lengthy enough as it is. To put it simply, I feel like a human being trapped in hell, and I've felt that way ever since I was born. I'd also like to identify with a different gender, learn what growing up is like, and even get the attention of the entire world, but I know that is impossible since I am not someone you care about.

When I was 12, I learned enough about history to understand that you have been doing this to me and my ancestors for more than one hundred years of violence and so-called confusion. You have murdered more people than I can count even in my own short lifetime. Even when you pretend to care about someone different, it is always someone more visually appealing and familiar to you, like one of your moody teenagers having an argument with her parents about clothes and social affiliation. Over here, even a lot of infants don't get the chance to learn how to walk before getting blown to pieces. It happens every day and you don't care at all, but when one of your own causes a self-inflicted wound after a life of plenty of food and zero fear of flying death robots, you pour out your hearts and demand revolutionary change. You even threaten violence against established public institutions.

Sometimes I wonder, if I am murdered, like so many before me, will it inspire you to care? Because I was transgender, too. Even in only the past ten years, thousands of transgender people have been murdered. You don't care. Thousands of gay people have been murdered. You don't write your Senator. Thousands of women. You don't boycott the I.R.S. Thousands of special-needs children. You don't march in the streets.

But you don't care. You don't care about any of us. All you care about is your little pet causes, some little hot-button issue that appeals to you because it lets you appear righteous without having to actually care about the far greater number of people, of every subgroup, who are brutalized on a daily basis by your whole society. I don't think that my death will even matter, even though I am transgender. You're so obsessed with yourselves that it would be fine if you left us all alone, but for some reason, your outward obsession is equally strong, and it causes you to think it's just fine when people like me get murdered.

I never got to visit a therapist. I never got to be told I was wrong or right. I had to focus on trying to stay alive in a place where you kill so many farmers and bomb so many fields that many us who are left are starving quietly.

I never reached my 16th birthday. No one gave me consent to transition because it wasn't a big issue. I couldn't afford hormones because we don't have much of an economy left, and even if I could afford them, they're not available where I'm from because you blew up all the hospitals. Try to imagine for yourselves this entire other world out there, filled with billions of people who don't feel an obsessive need to get affirmation by posting other people's selfies and throwing their comparatively mild emotional pain in the rest of the world's faces in some sort of vainglorious quest for even more attention. There are billions of us who don't have that option.

Try to imagine that, you self-glorifying pigs. Try to imagine all those billions of people having to deal with the problems of being actually murdered, every day, year after year, by a bunch of narcissistic hogs so selfish that they don't even blink when fourteen people are blown up, but they scream and make it an international issue when one person dies. It's not even like they care about that one person. It's just that they want to use dead people the same way they use living ones. They use people's issues to feel better about themselves, like crying crocodile tears for your own favorite cause, and exploiting a dead person to do it.

Why can't you exploit me? Why can't you exploit the thousands of people like me? You complain when a "Christian therapist" tells someone she's confused. You demand that laws be passed restricting that therapy. You call for violence against the therapists and the parents. So why don't you do the same thing against the murderers who ended my life?

Look at the disgusting, egotistical stuff you people say: "I’m never going to be happy with the way I look or sound. I’m never going to have enough friends to satisfy me. I’m never going to have enough love to satisfy me." In truth, the only thing you care about is yourselves. What a disingenuous bunch. Over the years you've murdered how many millions of trans people? But you don't care about them. All you want is to have big, showy "rights" in your home countries.

Either I get murdered tomorrow or I get murdered next year. If NATO ever pulls out, some other coalition will come back in. There's no winning. There's no way out. The only way I will rest in peace is if one day people aren't treated the way I was. Not only transgender people, but all people. My death doesn't need to mean something, because it is no more or less special than anyone else's death. I'm not so selfish, like an American, as to turn myself into a media event. My name and identity aren't important, nor should they be, or else I might turn into someone like you. I am one forgotten voice among countless millions. Like everyone else who has gone before, I am nothing but your conscience.

But maybe you can do just one thing for all of the people who have been murdered by people like you over the years: you can make all of those deaths mean something, by changing your behavior. Stop selfishly using boutique agendas to distract you from mass murder. Imagine that your own personal causes are far less important than the century of constant warfare that has claimed more of every sub-group than any variety of depressive, entitled teenage suicide you can think up. I want not someone, but all of you, every single one of you, to think about all the nameless people who never got to be media sensations, and say, "that’s f***ed up" and fix it. Fix society. Please. Goodbye,
(Loralai) Laham Akram.

No comments:

Post a Comment