Friday, March 10, 2017

Badmouthing Facebook

Everyone likes badmouthing Facebook. Even people who spend all day on there give a nervous giggle and confide, "It's so stupid." I hear more complaints about the medium from those ones than from anyone else. It's like it's the only bar in town, so they go there and order just to complain about the quality of the booze.

Frankly, I find the idea of a bug that thinks offensive. The more coordinated groups on this planet, of which there currently are really only one, have developed the outsourcing of thought to an oversoul. Effective. Efficient. Dead.

3 comments:

  1. Frankly, I find the idea of a bug that thinks offensive.

    Quoted for response, google instantly transports me to a clip from Starship Troopers, but I was going to ask if you knew Vollman's opinion on the subject. Now I think: Vollman was inspired by Starship Troopers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been said he was inspired by Gregor Samsa's changes. Kaf Kaf Kaf.

    ReplyDelete